Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What if... and a letter

That would do. Today while I was growing the demo with the amount you see in the image I was thinking about FX. I could not help it, in truth being told I was not beaten there, all I was is annoyed, annoyed by the manipulation, annoyed by the fact that despite that the FX market is so large some have such a level of control on it that you can not imagine, annoyed by the fact that such things are possible without most people realizing it. Annoyed by the fact that the FX market is simply a scheme made to rip off people of their money, that is all it is and you can not know that and obviously you won`t believe me, anyhow...
What if you would have a billion dollars? What would you do with a billion dollars? If I would have a billion dollars I would put aside 100K, and with the rest of them I would plunge directly in to the market of the morons (I would not do that with a million or 10 million or 100 millions but with a billion and a bank to hide my identity I would think I can get my vengeance :)) ) Let me tell you this, I had 500 bucks and they could not take them from me, I`ve hedged back and forth so much that the idiots got dizzy, I was able to recover a 60% drawdown in a few days, I traded knowing what happens and still they could not beat me. I was slowed down until I failed to see the purpose of it  but they did not beat me. Of course with a billion minus 100K ...
Now a letter, Dear Mr. Soros, please on behalf of all of us that traded or still do the FX market, on behalf of all the people ripped of by the thieves (I suppose that if I would say figuratively speaking I would be wrong, literally thieves) on behalf of all of those that believe that the FX market has anything to do with a fair business, on behalf of all traders in the world that are searching for a fair business,  teach the morons a lessons most of us are unable to,  if you are still able to, then please, repeat what you did back in the `90s if you can not, can you please borrow me a billion for a while?

That was the fun for today.

PS: take this post as a joke, aside from the performance of the account everything is a joke, still Mr. Soros, a little help? :))) (some know better)

No comments:

Post a Comment