Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Since 2 PM

Then I got hungry and later sleepy so I got to settle somewhere at +1% which isn`t a kill so to speak but then to make a kill in the markets one has to find a good trading setup in a liquid market which is also volatile enough... since its day trading what I`m doing here. To many conditions to meet all at once and to much patience required to wait so I was taking what the market offers at the time I watched which was (and is most of the times) nothing.  Besides by the time this market moves my mood to trade is only at half of what it was in the morning because more than half of the day is gone here. I`m thinking I could trade other contracts also after all this account is of a merely 100K  which means I could trade the "light cavalry" as well the thing is that I`m interested in trading the..."heavy artillery" for gaining a little experience with it, and yes learning patience (which is by far much more difficult than anything else).

I`ve just realized that one needs a little luck though, no matter the trading algorithms, no matter the edge,  everything is useless unless the market moves, so you need to be around at the time it moves...now that is a really smart thing that I said here, it should be remembered as a quote :))))
And then there is more, you also need to be in the mood...actually is so complicated it makes me dizzy, there is a whole series of events that needs to be aligned for a good trade to take place. I think I`ve discovered the reason why people lose money in the markets, its because the events are not properly aligned. You have to, you just have to wait for the proper setups then graciously enter and exit. Today I did not, yesterday I was patient but not today. Actually as you can see today I`m more like in the mood to write intelligent things in this blog than to trade.

Contemplating about what it was, what it is and what it will be (there, again, I said it in the most intelligent way it could be said) I`m just having another revelation and that is that every time I lost money in the markets it was all my fault, all the market did was to stop moving and by stop moving it has triggered a series of wtf`k`s on this side which triggered a series of trades in a nonmoving market and such loaded the barrel to much for the time when the market actually started moving, obviously in the wrong direction and the barrel exploded. And that is all for my trading lessons today, as an conclusion you should not trade a market that is not moving (like this one) - unless you are very experienced and/or have very good trading algorithms that are able to take in consideration everything that moves, flies or crawls of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment