Thursday, November 23, 2017

Light Crude Oil trading or Light trading Crude Oil?

Whatever title you`d prefer today, for the first time in my life I`ve placed some trades on CL. Of course since its my second time when I actually open the CL chart not to speak of trading it, everything was done with caution and very light. At some point watching CL was like watching an interesting movie, I even got some popcorn as unlike ES (EP) which does not move or for that matter does not do anything in the European session most of the time, CL was providing me with permanently changing information's about what is it doing. It did not move much though but that's not the point the point is that its tradable in the EU session and most likely I could trade CL in the morning and ES (EP) in the afternoon during US session. What is even better is that I found a solution to trade whenever I`m in the mood. I can be lazy in the morning coz ES ~(EP) will provide the daily match in the afternoon or I can be lazy in the afternoon coz CL will provide that in the morning, for that matter  I could be lazy 6 days a week but, of course, that is not the point, the point is that the futures markets are providing the same thing as FX would have done if FX would have been a free market. Speaking of which if you are an profitable FX trader you should be careful to how many times the lighting struck you so to speak, if it happens to often its not a coincidence trust me. How would you observe that you ask? well by the time you know you have been defeated the market you will find out about the lighting also or it depends on the country? I`m not sure of that...whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment