Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Back in the game

After yesterday loss I`ve leaved some longs on because the session ended before me accepting that its a losing day. Could not make MT5 display just today PL correctly because of my yesterday position held overnight so I`m showing last 3 days which means the Net profit up to day this week. Obviously today I`ve recovered yesterday loss and make around 1% on top of it. Funny is that I could have made a lot more, and I mean a lot more yet I was not having the proper disposition for a long game. While I did recovered yesterday loss I did not recovered the $20K mistake so I`m still 15K in a drawdown. Like I told you with a little more mood for trading I could have recovered that today but...ES (EP) is not permanently active, the European session is many times very inactive and I find myself out of gas to trade heavily when it starts to move during US session. ES (EP) is yet to feel as comfortable as FX but then again I`ve watched that market for a much longer time than 2 months. Anyway, as comfortable or not, ES (EP) is providing a good game by itself but I`m thinking to trade some other contracts in the morning I need to find out what moves...maybe CL?   

No comments:

Post a Comment