Monday, November 20, 2017

Friday, wtf!!! triggered

It was a hard working day today which lasted for about 30 minutes. Of course I could continue after all its only 10:30 in the morning but then again why would I do that? The result is actually triggered by - Friday, wtf!!! because Friday loss was due to my completely lack of care about cash and completely lack of  attention. Anyway it happens, the only thing that matters is the reason why it happens. And besides that, Friday I could have had a +5-10%day as easy as I went in the drawdown so lets say that it all resumes to how much you want to risk before becoming careful or should trading be careful from the start? I was careful from the start today but I did risk almost as much as Friday because...well lets say that some things are more likely to happen than others and the market is always 1 step behind so... 

No comments:

Post a Comment