Monday, November 13, 2017

I was thinking...

First of all I can trade careless as long as I become careful at the right time, of course that won`t provide outstanding returns on that particular trade because more than half of its duration I`m going to struggle to recover the careless part a thing that I did today with the last trade. The market its doing the unexpected sometimes and it does not forgive. I was also playing with Ninjatrader - buying and selling on hunch in the same time with doing it on this account and its only when I look at the result of that account - which is far worst than this one`s but its positive - when I realize that the precision of this particular trading strategy is very good, meaning that even without money management in Ninjatrader - or with a money management based on hunch - the signals part of the strategy allowed me to breakeven.

  A little talk about what ES is doing

Looking at the long term chart of ES with the help of Ninjatrader Kinetick free EOD data, I`m seeing a contract that is going up without going anywhere. ES is in the mood of doing the unexpected anytime. The current move its a move that I suppose can fall in to the out layers category from a certain point of view. Of course all oscillators show overbought levels and overbought might be or it might continue for a while to go up since its obviously in an up trend as it can be seen in the chart bellow.
As you can see I have the EOD charts of most futures contracts due to this platform which was a thing that I was missing (was I?), maybe not missing because its a to long timeframe to care very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment