Monday, November 20, 2017

One and Actually

Actually in my previous post my last statement was a bit to much. Its true, one step ahead but a tiny little small step ahead :)) and the market has the possibility sometimes over short term to get its pace ahead which of course translates in to loses on this side and, like Friday, in to large loses when I`m fighting it. In fact it all resumes to patience because even if on the short term the market might get ahead all that is required on this side is to wait for the tide to turn and it shall, most of the times sooner rather than later. Of course trying to make the water wet is a futile game, trading is all about hitting to kill at the right time with accuracy, scratching is useless (speaking of which - is the same in life also) and you should never ever ever hit just to scratch which is why patience for when you are prepared and in a position of power is a must because then and only then you will be able to change anything, speaking of changes reminds me of ONE. Sometimes one is more important than you could ever think, one rotten fruit is required to make all others the same, counting above nine was invented when one was put in front of a zero and one trade is enough to make the difference between winning and losing in this game so as long as you remember that all it takes is ONE, patience, which is my most ferocious adversary, will not become an issue in waiting for the proper time to trade.

After my 30 minute hard work this morning, as always, with nothing better to do anyway due to the demo nature of my 3K this morning, I was watching what ES is doing without the intention to trade at all - I could not help take a trade anyway so I got a few more bucks on top of those 3K in the morning - to observe its behaviour. We had a very nice up trend day until now and these days are the easiest to trade, all it takes is to wait for the pullback and get aboard. You can recognize a trend by using two moving averages and watching the volatility to be low. Trends move in one direction slow and on low volatility. Pullbacks are few and barely made and as long as you pay attention to any sort of small pullback you will get some bucks out of the trend and as  said sometimes one is enough, one trade is enough just be able to repeat it next time and you are a trader and not just any trader but one of a few - a profitable one. Here is the chart of a trend, a nice one I would say, sometimes I forgot the saying the trend is your friend and trade against it just because I think I can...and I do many times but many times I do not which is why patience is very important.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment