Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday stumble

Why stumble? because it took me 8 hours and was no fun at all. Actually the issue is that I would rather prefer high speed markets and ES is anything but that most of the time. Of course in reality it does not matter what I prefer as long as I can make money besides supposing that I would trade a fast moving market and make this cash in 30 min, the thing is that I like doing this so much that most likely I would lose them in the next 30 min and start over. This behaviour would result in days with profits way much larger than 1-2% but...the drawdowns, well they would be as large even larger. You see you got to decide what do you want from the markets and many times I think I`m after the thrill and in some cases sorry after, that is if I let myself emerged in the game. The point is that slow markets makes me sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment