Thursday, November 2, 2017

No trading mood day

After the start of US session when the time here is almost 5 PM I`ve realized that I`m not really in the mood to trade anymore today even though I can`t say I`ve ripped of my clothes today trying to do something, I did not, I was just placing a few trades all day, in out then repeat a few times. So I decided to end it thinking that while I could do more its pointless to not listen to  the mood. The mood is very important  (real FX trading proven), even with all the algos poiting the direction of the market if I`m not in the mood to wait and push the buttons its useless and today I`m not. Its still not bad for a day is it? Aside from placing the trades you see today I was doing some research. Contracts are plenty most interesting that one could choose to trade are the following:

Light cavalierly: Crude Oil, DAX, Eminis Dow, Russell, Nasdaq 100
And then, my friends comes the heavy artillery: E-mini S&P 500, Bunds, Bobl, Schatz, Euro STOXX 50, 10yr Treasury Note, Corn...
Once upon a time I`ve read about some guy, his name was/is Paul Rotter. This individual was trading Euro Bunds, Bobl and Schatz from what I remember and he WAS really trading, I mean I show here days with profits of a few thousand dollars but this guy, this guy had DAYS with  PL showing 3 more  zeroes (I would also like to point out here the importance of zero :)))) ), I cant remember the story very precise but I`ve remember it while I was doing the research and found the heavy artillery. Anyhow we can have fun with small accounts and very large accounts. Fun is fun and making money is fun, the more money you make the more fun it is.  



No comments:

Post a Comment