Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A win win situation

Me 60 bucks, my broker 1110, now that's not a happy situation but then my current broker might feel even worst when he thinks the only reason he did not won $1110 today is because I`m short of 100K real cash. Anyway I can rest assure him that I`ll be the ideal client as long as he offers a fair game...with futures and zero conflict of interest I see no reason why my broker can`t have $1110 or a lot more in a day from my commissions. Speaking about ideal clients, they like to trade a lot, they do trade a lot, they permanently win and generate happiness wherever they go as they think about cash in a very different way from most of the people, I believe, at least I do. Of course speaking like this in some places might be very dangerous. But then it was always like that with the truth. Now, this week does look quite bad, I mean 300 bucks in 2 days on a 100K account!!!???? C`mon, if I would have a horse he would have traded better in my place, of course I have no horse so...I`m thinking that by the end of the week I have to, I really have to hit it hard, previous week was acceptable I mean $6K for the one weekend is acceptable for a start but 300 in 2 days means 750 in 5 days and that won`t do for one weekend, of course I`m short 100K but...anyone with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment