Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday Enhancements

Because half of the day I made some tests I got in a drawdown which later I`ve recovered. The test required to place a lot of 1 tick losing trades such as the profit is chopped by the commissions and the net its kind of low. I`ve wasted the energy for today. Its not bad considering the fact that most of the day I did not traded for the result but for the test. The test was successful which is more important than the result here now. Hopefully I won`t get any bright idea very soon test again. Actually the enhancement I added is required for futures and it was not possible to apply on the FX - I`ve lost some things when I switched to futures but everything can be even better actually and this improvement was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment