Friday, October 27, 2017

Done with FX back to futures

Given the level of manipulation in that market I have decided to protest by giving up and throwing them the cash in disgust. I can not tell you here the reasons of doing so, not without the danger of appearing nuts, so I`ll skip the story and just forget about FX. What I`m currently doing is trading the futures market with my strategy. I did so in the past for a while and I suppose futures is the market to address if you want to invest your capital. At least I would not recommend you to place your capital on the FX.
I`ve started again with futures this week with a demo account of $100K and for the time being I`m up a little more than 6% after commissions. Not bad for a week and certainly with a little more confidence that this market is not manipulated or at least not in the disgusting mode the FX is. For the reason of having nothing better to do I will show you what a good trader, I was about to say professional but since its a demo account I will skip the term for now, can achieve and the money that can be made from the markets. I do have an offer to copy my trades but you would need $25K at least, should you be interested in making money contact me.
Bellow is the 100K account performance from the start of the week, net performance is calculated by subtracting $7.5/contract/round turn

Starting from Monday I will be presenting the performance every day in the same format.

No comments:

Post a Comment