Friday, October 27, 2017

A losing Friday

  I was sitting on a healthy +$1200 profits up until 5PM when I decided its not enough and not even that I decided the market should go down even though  it was in an obvious up trend so I went short and I kept shorting up until my $1200 profits were nowhere to be seen and got what you see in the picture. The story is a happy one though because some things you just don`t do when trading but tell that to whom? me? nah I`m able to be so reckless that you can`t possible imagine just because I know that by being careful after being careless I`m going to repair everything. That is why the story of this losing day is a happy one with a slightly danger in it called overconfidence. That is actually the only thing that can do an irrecoverably damage. Of course I would not recommend to myself to do what I did today very often because starting carless and continuing with overconfidence is a deadly recipe, today I was careless regarding to what the market is doing but I was careful after. The story of the day.

PS: I don`t know why I hate losing days, most traders accept them I don`t, they are annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment