Tuesday, August 22, 2017

While waiting

If you read my previous posts you know that I`m in the process of moving (still) my account to other broker. Moving cash is a lot more expensive than I`ve wished to be and because of that I will be delayed a few more days until my account is open and ready to go. Up until then I`m growing my demo futures account - in to what purpose I do not know but since all I know is to trade, demo or real, I`m doing what I know. Trading futures as I said its a delight, far more pleasant than FX since, as you probably know the price action is a bit smoother and looking at my trading platforms all sort of ideas come in to my mind, ideas that has to do with order sending and other automatic processes that can be implemented. Nevertheless, its fine as it is now with just basic order implementation, as I`m lacking motivation to recreate the entire suite of algos that deal with orders and account, which for that matter are not that complicated as the important part its already done.
When I`ve started to trade futures on this demo or better said to adapt my FX trading to futures I could as well do it with 6E which is the futures contract of EURUSD FX spot and I would have been more accustomed with price action however I`m glad I`ve changed to something different like ES because ES is the "ultimate" financial instrument that can be traded due to its huge liquidity and up to now my theory according to which I could trade any financial instrument with the same success was confirmed - actually I did not need to confirm it, I knew it, but as I said its delighting. Speaking of liquidity issues with my strategy as is now is completely irrelevant up to a capital with seven zeroes on ES that`s a fact. If you want to buy or sell and feel important doing it ES is the way to go, I mean...shall we dance? :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment