Friday, August 25, 2017

Back to the Dino`s

I`m thinking, somewhat horrified, that since Monday or Tuesday I have to go back at trading the FX with the dinosaurs. The game is far of  having fair rules still even if the FX market was opened to the public back in 1998 from what I know and while you would not think anyone can actually pay attention to you if you traded with pennies - after all there are so many idiots in the world why would anyone spot you among them all, you might be wrong as soon as you start to win... Well, even so the times when one can be "played" are limited there`s no doubt about it and such, while I would obviously prefer to be anonymous - I kind of like the term nobody when it comes about others seeing my orders, I am not worried I won`t be able to profit from it. The thing is that the market is to big with to many players to have a market worried about one so despite the dinosaurs second look and lack of order anonymity plus other outrageous rules of the game I believe you are not in danger of being hunted more than everyone else is even if you want to trade with millions. As I`ve always said most likely if you lose money in the markets is only your fault, not brokers fault not anyone`s else but your`s. Obviously anyone with enough capital and a little brain will go trade on an exchange where the rules are for everyone and most likely nobody has an unfair advantage, except if the advantage is given by your strategy which is perfectly legal and valid from what I know - that`s the point of the game isn`t it?
Trading on an exchange would be trading futures not FX but due to capital constraints, with real money, FX would have to do for a while. As for my futures demo I will still continue growing...
The best part of everything is that markets are to big, to big for anyone and anything whoever or whatever that "anyone" or "anything" is...

        

No comments:

Post a Comment