Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The easy way

Adapting my FX to futures is hardly an easy job as the way everything adds up is different than the way is done on the FX market. My luck, so to speak, is that is different in a easier way or other way stated is far more easy (its not easy at all but easy for me) to adapt FX to futures than it would be the other way around. Actually the other way around would be close to impossible in a few days as I`ve done it. Of course as I said even now I`m unsure of all the numbers on the screen but whenever I see something that I forgot I`m fixing it - like today I`ve found a few more mistakes and I`m sure I`ll keep on finding them for a while.
Since the platform used on FX was MT4 the easiest way to go to futures was to choose MT5 as trading platform and its the only platform that could have provided all the required tools to adapt so fast. 
I find futures trading...delighting if I`m allowed to say that. Today I did not trade FX due to the fact I`m moving my account to a different broker so I could entirely focus my attention to futures and I`ve nicely arranged everything just as it should be and peacefully relaxing watching a nice market moving. Excuse me but, FX is an ugly market and I was so used to it that this one (ES) feels like a walk in the park.
The result for the day is positive around 0.5% (+$683) and I`m quite sure I won`t do this for long as its pointless, works as my FX. Speaking of results, in terms of percentages the other two days were -1.41% and +3.42% the calculation was made with only half of balance in the previous two days and was incorrectly showing wins and losses twice as large - told you I discover small mistakes everyday - nevertheless that`s why I`m doing this in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment