Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Oddities

This morning as I was trying to log in in to my Darwinex account I found out that my password does not work anymore. After asking for help at their support desk and get an irrelevant answer to my request to reset the password, you can see their answer in the picture I`ve decided to close the account and move on. The Darwin has nothing to do with my strategy anyway and I rather prefer to control the risk. While I still believe Darwinex is (or can be) a very good choice and their algorithms that lead the Darwins are very good my algos are as good as theirs and such I do not need a Darwin to override my trades. Aside from that another thing happened yesterday when just out of curiosity I logged in to myfxbook to verify the account performance I`ve found out that it differs from the performance verified at Darwinex. My account performance as verified by Darwinex showed an 30% return while on myfxbook shows a 27% return. Not important whichever it is - I did not check the results everyday but I know for sure that this last Monday I was in profit and myfxbook showed a red number so maybe it was wrong there or something - the thing is that with such things happening I prefer to move on.  So for the time being I`m taking a few days break from fx, I`ve ripped a roughly 30% profit up to now and I`ll continue with another broker. Darwinex itself might not be the issue but some of the people that work there might be. I fail to understand how a worker can send this answer to a trader, check the picture bellow :))), I mean come on I did not discovered trading or MT4 platform yesterday. I was searching for a broker that provides MAM accounts anyway so I`m moving, the performance remains though and is verified, in a strange way the two companies that verified my performance showed 2 different results which is real, matters not, what matters is that something is wrong and Darwinex should have not allow it because is their name and their company, nor the next broker I chose should allow such things to happen. I think I need to ask Darwinex why the performance differs on myfxbook I forgot to do that since I was busy with the log in problem. either Darwinex performance was right and my account was somehow hacked which can explain why I could not log in anymore either Darwinex is providing misleading information which is so undesirable for their own business, to be honest I believe Darwinex is an honest broker but then is not in their interest to catch the hackers or at least communicate me what is wrong actually and how a FCA regulated company can have such issues or allow such issues without simply inform the client on what is wrong?... because something is wrong no doubt about it. Its not about cash or something the amounts are insignificant and 3% difference in performance does not matter except from a reliability point of view.  
My account verified by myfxbook:

It writes a red number next to this week gains and while I did not check it I know for sure that both yesterday and the day before (Monday) I was in profit so hacked? Darwinex should check it for the sake of their integrity as personally I don`t care if someone stole 10 bucks from my account :))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment