Thursday, August 24, 2017

Related to https://hnwtrading.blogspot.ro/p/100k-futuresdemo.html, trading is easy but... you should be aware of all the risks associated with alternative investments, the risk of loss in alternative investments including commodities, futures, and foreign exchange, can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in alternative investments including commodities, futures, and foreign exchange, can work against you as well as for you. The use of leverage can quickly lead to large losses as well as large gains. Only funds you can afford to lose should be placed at risk and anyone who does not have such funds should not participate in alternative investments including commodities, futures, and foreign exchange.  You have been warned...

Now,

Difference between trading FX and trading futures is small, there is some information that you have in first and its missing in the second but viceversa is true also. Like for example this:
Horizontal histogram representing volume at price is very nice to have, anyway for the moment aside from the obvious I have no clue what to do with it, don`t need it anyway but then again I`m looking at it with the hope that one day I will get some ideas.

Aside from that for the moment I find myself often making fat finger mistakes. I can fix or prevent some trough some coding, trying to find the most comfortable trading environment. Actually I`m doing what I`ve always done trying to trade with the smallest effort possible and without mistakes, its not working bad up to now. I`m almost satisfied...  

No comments:

Post a Comment