Wednesday, January 3, 2018

At a late hour

Due o the fact that Oil is keeping me glued to the screen I have nothing better to do than write something in this blog. In the same tone with most of all of my other posts and with this blog. Honestly speaking there is nothing but nothing that can prevent me from making money in the markets if I really want to, I can make money in the markets in so many different ways as Messi or Ronaldo can shoot. Whatever I do I end up making money and it takes so many extreme conditions to be able to shake me a little that I doubt that if I really want I can`t avoid them, many times I`m playing the game with the same attention that you got when you drunk (its a demo) and I`m still winning but figure that, I can`t believe someone is actually able to beat me. Unfortunately not only that I believe the market can not do anything but I also believe I can check mate it if I want, which is not necessarily true every time of course because as with any game sometimes the opponent wins too. Its also very important to mention that the game I win, yes I, with capital I, won, is entirely out of my control and very likely controlled by the opponent. I guess you could say I`m beating them at their own game and they`re so pissed off they want to kill me.  The opponent wins very, very rare I have to say it loud and clear and straightforward and it wins only because I allow myself to get caught in the game of who got the biggest balls which with my demo isn`t that hard at all actually and anyone could bet against the market without losing anything so its probably natural to, at some point, allow the game to go beyond limits. Right now I`m in one of those situations and I still think I`m going to win, except in one case, if volatility goes off completely in the next 7-8 hours which its possible.
Now, I got tired of only playing this game, I will continue because I like it but...  I`ll also start another one which will be the supreme game if everything goes as I assume it will. It will take me some time but I`ve already started. I can`t really tell you about it but it will be fun and a personal goal to achieve.    

No comments:

Post a Comment