Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 hi :)

Yes, it does seem that people are actually trading today even if its the second day of this year. Usually around here work only start tomorrow and I`ve opened the platform today as I usually do to perform other task than trading but then I could not help it and I`m placing trades also as I`m writing this text in the middle of the day. It seems my demo account of 25K expired which required opening another one this time with 50K. I had a demo of 100K one of 25K and this one of 50K. As for trading this account I plan to start only Monday as right now I`m in a trade and the only thing I want is to get out of it because I don`t have the patience to wait so most likely second day of the year its to late to start trading - here is a lesson learned by the demo account, very valuable actually as you will know that trading in the second day of the year is perhaps not the best idea because you still feel like in vacation. Unfortunately, trading well in general is not as satisfying as I thought it will be or...should I better say that at some point you do get bored of it and want more. More in this case meaning faster. I do remember a time when just making a very little felt so good but then as things evolved I guess its human nature to want more and so, step by step, each time trying to become better and better being unsatisfied by the current level the progress appeared. Now, mind me not, but progress is the hunger of any intelligent form of life and if I wouldn`t know better I would say that everyone welcomes progress. Unfortunately its not so, usually everyone sees things trough their own eyes and their own possibilities and when those possibilities are limited so is progress and what is worst is  that some are so limited that not only they themselves do not progress but they are dong everything in their power  to prevent it everywhere around them. Its actually even amusing when you think that someone so limited actually believes that can stop a force so unlimited as progress. Speaking of progress, my newly open 50K account progressed today with 0.5% which if real money (its a demo for now) would be just enough for today to buy me some... socks for example... and I could get to that coffee with a blonde that I`ve seen on Instagram with 500K followers to explain to her that she's a genius, I barely can get two people listening to me and even those think I`m nuts. Hmmm...this must be the best post in this blog this year up to now and it was written while waiting for a position to make me some money which it did and now I`m done, bye.       

No comments:

Post a Comment